August 2, 2006
Another record. Most visitors to date. Top 25 blogs worldwide
- Sorry, Todd – You are a monkey’s uncle
- Dammit, why cant we be first in something
- Walmart and Healthcare
- Charlie just doesn’t get it
- Bye, Bye Raymond
- Oh, My God, Part II – Check out Tom Wells
- Private schools are not that great
- Healthcare for some, Part 2
- Who makes what?
- Letter from Parents of Lisa Dickson
August 1, 2006
The daily newspaper ran an article on the Eric Smallridge’s efforts to have his sentence reduced.[ Smallridge wants jail time cut]
Smallridge was convicted in 2003 of DUI and killing Meagan Napier and Lisa Dickson. Meagan & Lisa (20 at time) were classmates of my daughter Cat. I coached Meagan, her twin sister Carmen and their older sister Michelle in Rec league basketball.
The article mentions a letter from the Dicksons in favor of reducing Smallridge’s sentence.
Here is a pdf of the actual letter (pardon the fax quality): Dickson Letter.pdf