August 29, 2006
Top 10 hot items
- Stop Our City Blab Show #1 – review
- PNJ takes editorial stand in favor of CM
- PNJ scares up sells
- SOC supporter plays What if game
- Deputy breaks 21 yr old’s arm…then arr
- Is the U.S. falling apart?
- Hurricane questions for SOC Blab TV Show
- Marty shows lack of class
- BSoc has new yard signs
- Why SOC closed the 8/22/06 meeting?
August 25, 2006
Top 10 posts of the day
- Has Mark O’Brien lost it?
- SOC declares war…pro-park signs stolen
- SOC shows waterfront plan
- Stop Our City kicks DeWeese out of meeti
- W.D. Childers – prison mug shot
- Who is stealing Grover’s signs?
- Park recap…while you were sleeping
- It’s late …..and I’ve had too much to
- Powerful new ad for Community Maritime P
- Tie Deputy breaks 21 yr old’s arm…then arr/ Health of Escambia County is Bleak
August 4, 2006
Robert Boggon Family March
In Honor of Robert Boggon who was killed in Escambia County Jail in Fall of 2005
Date: Saturday August 12, 2006
Time: 12 Noon until 1:15 pm
Starting at: Plaza Ferdinand (on the corner of Government and Palafox)
Marching to Martin Luther King Plaza
For more information contact Mary Epps at 432-7028 or Cynthia Wilson at 453-5833
Read IN Cover story: The Death of Robert Boggon
August 2, 2006
The Folio Weekly is a fellow alternative newspaper in Jacksonville. This article from their paper is on the investigation into Lisa Tanner’s arrest and brutal detention in the Flager County Jail.
Who is Lisa Tanner? She’s the daughter of Florida State Attorney (7th District) John Tanner…..oops. http://altweeklies.com/alternative/AltWeeklies/Story?oid=168409